Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Simple Table Makeover

This is so simple that I almost didn't post it here.
I'm proud of it, though, so I'm putting it out there for all to see.

This table is a few years old.  It was mainly used for crafts.
It's being used for school work now.
Since it now stays out all the time, I decided it needed to look a little more presentable.

Before:  This poor table top is stained, torn, and very well worn.

After:  One table cloth + duck tape = a fresh new table top

I had to cut slits in the corners in order to fold the table cloth around the legs.  Other than that it was just a matter of taping it down tight enough.  Easy peasy!

And for the record, I don't love that table cloth design, but it was the only I could find that matched the room.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment